Apprenticeships Compliance Manager
Temporary Apprenticeship Compliance Manager role Birmingham City Centre Apprenticeship (ESFA and Financia)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Working effectively with colleagues in the Apprenticeship and Partnership Unit, key Faculty, University and external stakeholders the post holder will:
- Take a lead role in ensuring University compliance in its statutory and regulatory ESFA and financial duties and requirements for apprenticeship provision.
- Act as a source of internal advice and coordinate activities across departments for data returns for apprenticeships, university adherence to, and compliance with, ESFA regulations for submission of statutory apprenticeship ILR data returns.
Skills and Experience Previous experience in a relevant professional role is essential, including:
- Management of ESFA funding and regulatory compliance, in relation to the provision of apprenticeships, ideally in a further or higher education setting.
- Highly developed knowledge of ESFA statutory requirements for apprenticeships, for reporting and ESFA regulatory frameworks.
- Experience of working with large amounts of data, including interrogating large datasets for compliance, and the submission of ILR and statutory apprenticeship returns.
- The ability to solve problems in a complex environment with meticulous attention to detail. Highly numerate and able to communicate with stakeholders effectively, assemble, analyse and interpret financial compliance information for apprenticeships.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'