We are recruiting Nationally with an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to train like-minded HR individuals who want to develop in their own HR careers to become HR Business Partners / Consultants. If you have a vested interest in coaching and mentoring, this is the perfect role where you can make a real difference to someone’s career.
We are offering a competitive salary for qualified and experienced HR professional and are keen to hear from you if you would like to be considered for a Trainee Apprenticeship Tutor opportunity.
As an HR Apprenticeship Tutor, you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of HR. Calling upon your own industry knowledge and skills, you will be able to support developing HR professionals in achieving their own HR CIPD qualification and apprenticeship award at either level 3 or level 5.
Through a blended learning approach, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners through a series of classroom workshops, webinars and 121 support visits that may be carried out remotely of face to face in their workplace. You will also build a working relationship with employers to provide guidance and advice with both on and off the job training for their apprentices that can be delivered to directly support them in their role.
You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment of between 5 – 20 candidates as well as being able to use technology to manage webinar sessions with groups of learners.
There is an expectation that our Apprenticeship tutors will be able to travel to carry out the face to face 121 visits in their learners’ workplace as an when these are required, for which mileage and other travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Your HR skills and experience must demonstrate that you are able to support up to level 5 in HR as a minimum, using a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
While we do seek for individuals who are fully qualified HR professionals themselves, having industry experience is key. We will happily support our staff to achieve their CIPD Level 5 Diplomas in HR through our staff development program, along with achieving other associated qualifications which may include the Assessor award and a teaching certificate for those who would be interested in a Trainee Apprenticeship Tutor role.
For further information please click on this link to see the life of an Apprenticeship Tutor / Training Development Officer https://day-in-the-life-of-a-training-development-officer/
For further information about being an Apprenticeship Tutor / Training and Development Officer, please follow this link:
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Current HR Management Industry experience (min 3 years)
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Experience of delivering adult learning
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- CIPD HR Management Level 5 or equivalent
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'