This company are offering a starting salary between £28000-£32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days+ bank holidays, business mileage at 45 pence per mile and a wide range of other benefits.
This is a field-based position, which will require facilitating classroom training at client premises alongside coaching the learners on a one to one basis.
Typical duties of the Management Coach/Tutor will include:
- Train, coach and deliver new apprenticeship standards Retail and in Management up to level 5 through a combination of online delivery, face to face delivery and observations.
- Facilitating and delivering fun and interactive group training sessions
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2 where applicable.
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programme
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, experience and qualifications required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Retail and Management
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI to Level 5
- Vocational competence within Retail and Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Retail and Management Qualifications.
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Leadership and Management Trainer, Retail Assessor, Retail Trainer, Retail Coach.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'