Job Title: Apprenticeship Specialist
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum
Based: Manchester City Centre and Home Based
Contract: Fixed Term until 30 September 2022
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Agile working environment depending on diary)
Holiday Allowance: 25 days plus 8 Bank holidays
The Growth Company - Business Growth Hub are looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Specialist.
- To carry out engagement with all Apprenticeship Training Providers in Greater Manchester ensuring the workforce development programmes are positioned correctly and to ensure GM Businesses have access to the most up to date provision, knowledge and resources at all times.
- To work with Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network (GMLPN) to ensure access to the full Provider network in Greater Manchester and that all are engaged with the programme.
- To ensure that the Marketplace is kept up to date with the most current Apprenticeship Standards and those in development through strong links with the Institute of Apprenticeships (IFA) and trailblazer groups.
- To act as a knowledge/resource bank for all advisors and employers on Apprenticeships.
- To liaise with the apprenticeship levy matching service where appropriate for employers
- Lead on the engagement with FE/HE and other Training Providers on all levels of apprenticeships.
- Lead on engagement with Institute for Apprenticeships. Ensuring the most up to date offer of Apprenticeship standards including those in development.
- Engage with trailblazer groups through IFA networks and other available channels to ensure current knowledge around apprenticeship standards in development and networks supporting niche provision.
- Conduct initial diagnostic assessments and focus groups with Training Providers to establish gaps in Provision.
- Act as lead liaison between GC, partners and stakeholders to ensure the marketplace is kept up to date with current changes and developments in standards and the GM provision options.
- Maintain an understanding of the local economy in order to act as a principle source of expertise around provision versus demand.
- Deliver group sessions to provide information on the labor market to GC, Partners, stakeholders, Training Providers, Fe/HE Establishments and the commissioner.
- Facilitate and deliver group sessions / focus groups to share information about good practice within apprenticeships, careers education, information advice and guidance.
- Coordinate events and activities.
- Attend events and activities to provide input on career progression through apprenticeships
- Act as a key point of contact for relevant stakeholders involved in the delivery of support for all age’s groups but specifically key priority groups identified.
- Monitor and track performance and the impact of the programme as a whole by closely reviewing the activities being delivered by training providers.
- Identifying ways to improve information flow and communication where needed to support marketplace.
- Contributory pension scheme - you pay in a minimum of 4% of your salary and we’ll pay in 6%
- 25 days holidays with 8 bank holidays increasing with length of service with the option of purchasing up to 10 days holiday per year
- Flexible dress code based on your diary
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits
- Loans for public transport season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to join a private healthcare scheme at a discounted rate
The Growth Company aims to promote a culture of flexibility and agile working. Pre-covid, part of our recruitment strategy was to discuss any suggestions from candidates as to how the responsibilities of any of our roles could be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location. Now we are following the government’s advice for all our staff to work from home where possible. Going forward we will be transitioning to a culture where full agile working will be a feature of many of our roles.
Should you apply for any of our roles, we will be following a virtual recruitment process with online interviews, as well as online assessments (where required). This will be explained to you further, should you reach interview stage. Face to face interviews will only take place where necessary. At all times we follow government guidelines in relation to Covid-19 in order to safeguard our employees or anyone visiting our sites. Should a face to face meeting be required, we will be more than happy to explain the measures we have put in place, ahead of you attending any of our premises. Reasonable adjustments for interviews, whether virtual or face to face, will be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'