We are formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive.
A Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business.
Considering an Apprenticeship? PageGroup, a FTYSE250 business is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer.
We are formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. A Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business.
We have 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring.
We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
- Candidate attraction, research and identify candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Compose and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor all responses/applications received and ensure they are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Screening, undertake thorough telephone interviews
- Feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify leads, referrals, commercial information and PRCs
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Accurately record and code candidate and client information on internal system Profile
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Prioritise workload to achieve optimum performance and commercial return
- Meet KPIs and demonstrate core behaviours
- Represent PageGroup professionally and ethically at all times
As part of our drive to attract Recruitment Resourcers, we are looking for the best emerging talent to help support our teams. This role is critical to what we do, you'll be supporting the team by providing the best candidates across a variety of positions we are working on behalf of our clients. This requires you to effectively match the needs of both client and candidate whilst providing a high quality, consultative and consistent level of service to candidates and with your colleagues.
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start, this continues throughout your career with us. You'll start on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we'll support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful
- Competitive basic salary + bonus on completion of the 12 month contract
- Market leading training programme
- Apprenticeship PageGroup
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job