R13 recruitment are working in affiliation with a highly successful training provider in their search for a Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer. Joining their Colchester centre, you will actively develop and promote their Apprenticeship training provision, with the goal of increasing participation in their SFA funded Apprenticeship programmes. You will focus on developing their recruitment and employment division which suppliers temporary contract workers and permanent staff.
This is the perfect role an individual with recruitment experience who is seeking a challenging and diverse position. They are looking for someone who wants to make a real impact through attracting talent, along with souring prospect employers to work with that will ultimately help achieve the company vision of providing young people with the skills for employment and future development.
**Please note for this role it is essential that you hold a current full UK Driver’s License and have access to your own vehicle**
Your duties will include:
- Delivering marketing activities to promote the services of the organisations.
- Actively utilise the organisations ACT database to improve customer relationship management and increase activity with employers.
- To work closely with our employers to understand their apprenticeship needs, before introducing them to potentially suitable apprenticeship candidates
- Co-ordinate staff attendance and arrange resources for external marketing events.
- Procurement of quality work experience placements/job vacancies for Apprentices and those on an Access to Apprenticeship programme.
- Working to meet learner recruitment profiles as agreed with your manager for Apprenticeships (16- 18 and 19+).
- Manage the promotion of vocational programmes to schools across the specified geographic location, ensuring an awareness of the programmes with young people and parents.
- To adopt a flexible approach and undertake marketing during evenings and weekend as required to meet profiles.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations to organisations in order to gain new business.
- Contribute to the development of marketing material and literature that promotes the company’s image and reflects the quality services delivered by the company’s two divisions.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
- To comply fully with internal policies on Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Quality Assurance.
You will have/be:
- A minimum of two years of employer engagement experience.
- Good knowledge of local area with a focus on education priorities and labour market.
- 2 years previous experience working in recruitment (either in-house or within an agency environment).
- A minimum of Level 2 skills in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Proven experience to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; organisational and time management skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work to your own initiative.
- A good background in educational sales.
- Track record in either permanent or temporary recruitment.
- NVQ 3 in Customer Service.
- Level 4 IAG qualification.
- Level 3 in Sales and Marketing.
**You will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check for this position**
This is a full time, permanent position based in Colchester. The offered salary for this role is £26,500 with a great bonus structure. Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Employee assistance and benefits schemes, supported professional development to gain recognised qualifications, career development prospects.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse -Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'