Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
BPP Professional Education is one of Europe’s leading specialist providers of professional education, delivering a range of industry-leading Professional Qualifications, Professional Apprenticeships, Professional Development programmes and Learning Media. We enjoy a trusted advisor status for many of our clients and institutes and offer professionals opportunities to progress through a variety of qualifications in accountancy, tax, insolvency and banking and finance.
What you’ll do
You will be working within the Professional Apprenticeship recruitment team, servicing the recruitment needs of BPP clients. The recruitment service is offered to employers as part of our apprenticeship training provision and is designed to assist in every step of the recruitment process. We aim to find the best candidates for employers and to deliver a service which delights them.
The service is designed to be used in full or in part to provide support our Apprenticeship clients. Clients are able to utilise the service for: defining the job description and minimum criteria; advertising the vacancy; applicant sifting; telephone screening; and invitation to assessment centres and second stage interviews. Our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for:
- Providing guidance in regards to advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Sourcing candidates for existing apprenticeship vacancies via additional avenues to advertising such as social media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing via scoring system.
- Working with current BPP clients to identify recruitment needs and manage their recruitment process to ensure a smooth and successful service.
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitment milestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Maintaining high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Ability and desire to understand the client’s business and in turn, their requirements, to ensure we provide a successful and meaningful service
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Prior recruitment experience would be advantageous
- Good knowledge and working experience of Word and Excel
- Full training will be provided on apprenticeship funding, qualifications, systems and the recruitment process. Most importantly we require driven individuals who are proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry are very fast paced and competitive
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an address, credit and DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job