Job Title: Apprenticeship Programme Manager
Job ID: 49029
Location: Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
An award winning Apprenticeship Training Provider who are ambitious and growing quickly are looking to bring in an Apprenticeship Programme Manager on a full time basis, home based with some travel around the UK.
This role would be to provide Apprenticeship Programme Management to the providers main clients, you will liaise with the Business Development team to ensure all new programmes are designed in line with projected start dates, you will act as day-to-day contact for names clients and work with clients to ensure that all operational delivery services are in line with client requirements, contracts and commercials.
You will also task manage the assigned assessor/coaches to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner and also manage the aligned apprenticeship programme support team.
- Act as Programme Manager for named clients
- Design work-based training programmes for named clients
- Deliver Training & Development planning workshops to named clients
- Liaise with the Centre Manager in developing strategies for assessment and internal quality audit
- Task manage a small team of work-based assessors/coaches to ensure all work-based learning assessment/coaching is delivered to apprentices in line with the assessment methodology and strategy
- Task manage aligned Programme Support person to ensure the most effective use of that person’s time within named clients.
- Ensure learners progress against agreed programme outcomes
- Ensure that the Internal Quality Assurance of the assessment process in named clients is conducted in order to maintain positive EQA feedback
- Provide monthly management information both internally and externally to clients
- Ensure all performance requirements are delivered against Programme Manager role
- Support the Business Development function within named clients to enhance service offering
- Work proactively with clients to ensure GKA remains their provider of choice
- Work on internal projects as required
- Ideally occupationally competent in either IT, Digital or Telecommunications with plan for Continual Professional Development
- Ideally hold an assessor and IV qualification (A1/A2 V1 or D32/D333/D34 or TAQA)
- IT literate
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven communication skills
- Facilitation Skills
Must hold a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle suitable and insured for business use
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Information Technology jobs in Nottingham East Midlands Airport
- Manager jobs in Nottingham East Midlands Airport
- Apprentice Manager jobs in Nottingham East Midlands Airport
- Jobs in Nottingham East Midlands Airport
- Information Technology jobs
- Manager jobs
- Apprentice Manager jobs
- Versende Limited jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'