Primary Purpose of Role:
To manage all aspects of the Apprenticeship Programme(s) and provide a positive experience for all apprentices enrolled that enables them to achieve to their maximum.
Be accountable for all aspects of the apprenticeship journey from initial marketing, promotion, initial advice and guidance and solely responsible for successful progression and careers advice, achievement, recording destinations, programme design and consistently high levels of teaching, learning and assessment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Apprenticeship Programme(s) and Apprentices
You are responsible for all apprentices enrolled on your Apprenticeship Programme(s) and must ensure that:
1. All apprentices attend their lessons. You must monitor attendance for your area and
ensure that registers are completed in line with the associated Policy. This is inclusive
of the apprentice’s main qualification(s) and English and maths where appropriate.
2. You are the main point of contact for parents/guardians throughout an apprentice’s
journey at TCCG.
3. You are responsible for working with the apprentices to achieve their overall success
at College and must ensure that attendance at English and maths is good. Where such
matters are escalated to you, you must take timely steps to resolve the issue.
4. Be actively involved with all teaching, instructing and assessing. To ensure high quality
of education in all aspects of the Apprenticeship Programme.
5. All apprentices complete Initial Assessment and skills scan prior to enrolment, with
results shared with the teaching and B2B teams.
6. You must ensure that all apprentices have targets set including Individual
Learning plans with milestones set and monitored through regular tutorials and
recorded on Learning Assistant and take steps to ensure that they are achieving,
stretched and challenged.
Quality of Education
1. Create and maintain a positive learning environment (physical classroom layout, displays
2. Ensure Schemes of Learning are in place for all aspects of the Apprenticeship
3. Ensure individual skills scans and Individual Learning Plans are in place for all apprentices.
4. Design the curriculum structure and sequencing for the Apprenticeship Programme(s).
5. Manage and update E-learning / Virtual Learning / Digital resources for the relevant
6. Complete Course Review documentation and process and attend and contribute to
Course Reviews in line with the associated procedure.
7. Have active involvement with standardisation of assessment activities and ensure that
appropriate Internal and External Quality Assurance is in place.
8. Write the SAR for your Apprenticeship Programme(s) to input into your area SAR and
contribute and participate in RAID.
9. Be responsible for the interviewing of potential apprentices for your area. Ensure that
apprentices are recruited with integrity and placed on the most appropriate
- Agricultural Engineering
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'