Apprenticeship - Nursery Nurse
Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Location: MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE OR GET THE BUS TO WETHERBY!!
Company: Veritas Education (TWO PERMANENT VACANCIES)
Our client's nursery is a modern and dynamic nursery committed to providing high-quality education within Early Years. Priding themselves on creating a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can learn, grow, and thrive.
We are currently seeking TWO enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join the team as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse where you will gain your Level 3 qualification as well as being a valued member of the team creating those special bonds with the children, parents and staff members.
As an Apprentice Nursery Nurse at the nursery, you will have the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in childcare while working towards a nationally recognised qualification. This apprenticeship program will provide you with hands-on experience and essential skills to become a competent and confident nursery practitioner.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to take their next step into the childcare career!!
- Assist in providing a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for children.
- Support the planning and implementation of age-appropriate activities and learning experiences.
- Help with the daily care routines, including feeding, changing, and nap times.
- Observe and record children's development and behaviour.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Ensure the nursery maintains a clean and tidy environment.
- Always adhere to health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Enthusiasm for working with children and a genuine passion for their development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Willingness to complete the required apprenticeship training and coursework.
- A DBS check will be required.
- Competitive apprenticeship salary.
- FREE lunch every day.
- 20 days holiday, Birthday off, Christmas off.
- £30 every term to put towards your nursery uniform.
- On-the-job training and mentorship.
- Career progression opportunities within the nursery.
- A supportive and inclusive working environment.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about working with children and want to kickstart your career in childcare, we encourage you to apply for this exciting apprenticeship opportunity. To apply, please send your CV in response to this advert. For more information, please call Chloe Hart on or email Chloe on .
Early Years Consultant
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Early Years
- Early Years Practitioner
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Level 2 childcare
- Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 Childcare
- Apprenticeship Nursery Nurse
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'