Millennium Academy is a dynamic training company providing training programmes in Construction related trades, Dental Nursing, Business Administration, Health & Social Care and other short courses for Continuous Professional Development for those who want full and part time study. Millennium’s operations spread across most parts of the country with centres in London, Birmingham & Manchester.
This role would be based in our London Centre and report to the Operations Manager.
• Identify and develop apprenticeship opportunities with employers in all sectors and industries.
• Coordinate the apprenticeship journey from recruitment to timely completion.
• Lead on the recruitment of students to the academy for full and part time courses and apprenticeships.
• Participate in all internal and external quality assurance processes including the work based assessors.
• Provide reports and data as required by the Directors.
• Support academic staff involved in the delivery of apprenticeships in the Academy.
• Recruit students to the provision by engaging with employers, schools, academies, local education and business organisations and to promote the courses provided by the Academy for Professional skills.
• Provide information and guidance to students, career advisors and employers on career opportunities.
• Attend internal and external events, such as Career Fairs, Recruitment/ Employment Fairs, open days and activities deemed appropriate.
• Provide a thorough apprenticeship recruitment and engagement service from advertisement to successful completion of the apprenticeship.
• Develop new business partners that can have multiple apprenticeship requirements.
Essentially, we need someone with at least 2 years’ experience and good understanding of current apprenticeship frameworks and future apprenticeship standards. This is a specialist recruitment and coordination role. It is both student and business facing role. The applicant will need to have high standard of communication and personal presentation skills to be able to engage with Managers and Directors of a diverse background from school leavers to decision makers in business.
Have strong recruitment account management, communication, people and commercial negotiation skills. Track record of generating income from placing candidates with companies/ businesses. Be pragmatic, a self starter and be result orientated.
In addition to the above candidates should be proficient in the use of IT packages, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of working in a training environment would be desirable, but not an essential requirement.
Closing date for all applications is Mid Feb 2018
- Business Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job