Apprenticeship Engagement Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Apprenticeship Engagement Officer to join our team based in Wednesdaybury/Walsall. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Juniper are an independent established training provider who have been assisting young people to move forward and achieve for 35 years. Delivering Traineeships, Study Programmes and Apprenticeships we help young people across the country to take positive steps forward in their lives.
As our Apprenticeship Engagement Officer you will:
- Recruit National, Local, Levy and Non-Levy employers to work with Juniper’s apprenticeship provision
- Build relationships with LEP contacts, trade organisations and other employer organisations to maximise opportunities for partnership working
- Recruit apprenticeship vacancies
- Build a bank of sector specific employers from a selection of career sectors
- Raise awareness of the levy to employers
Health and well-being benefits we offer our people:
- JFit - this is a scheme where employees participate in an exercise of their choice for 45 minutes, for 3 times a week, over a year (April to March) and earn extra annual leave for simply taking part
- Health Shields - Cash back on health needs, such as dental, physiotherapy, eye tests and prescriptions
- EAP – Our scheme to help any employees with any personal problems that may impact their health
- Critical Illness Cover
- Flexi Holidays – Including an extra day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to work – We offer the opportunity for all staff to participate in the fantastic Cycle to Work scheme
Key responsibilities as our Apprenticeship Engagement Officer will include:
- Recruit employers to provide apprenticeship opportunities to our students
- Win contracts to deliver apprenticeship training to local/regional/national businesses
- Understand who the LEPs are across the regions we operate in. To know their key priorities in each LEP and engage businesses within each of the key priority areas
- Build relationships with trade organisations, guilds and other employer organisations to maximise opportunities for partnership working and attend job and recruitment fairs as and when necessary
- Communicate and work closely with PM’s within centres to make them aware of local priorities and provide support and contacts which links to the above
- Support the collection of data from employers (surveys, focus groups etc) and support with developmental actions
- Ensure social media and marketing is current and set up and maintain a LinkedIn profile to support your role and the profile of Juniper, to maximise business opportunities and networking within the apprenticeship provision
- Support the celebration of success
- Support in the planning and delivery of apprenticeship, employer engagement and sales sessions during Inspire/Training and CPD days
- Support the monitoring of apprenticeship figures across the company and support the Contract Manager & Employer Engagement Manager with the teams’ action plan, contribute to actions and targets set.
Skills and abilities, we’re looking for in our Apprenticeship Engagement Officer:
- GCSE A-C Maths & English or equivalent (or working at)
- Excellent verbal communication & negotiation skills, face to face, telephone and electronically
- Excellent interpersonal skills and to network successfully
- Organised and able to provide accurate & timely information to the company
- Highly motivated
- Innovative & solution focused
- To use initiative and work independently
- To work as part of a team and build productive relationships in the workplace
- To sell the benefits of apprenticeships, including to those reluctant to engage
If you would like to join our team as our new Apprenticeship Engagement Officer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'