Qualified and experienced Apprenticeship Assessor required in Milton Keynes
Salary - £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus mileage paid from home plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of assessing either, Business Admin, Management or AAT to level 4 and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor to work for a National Training Provider to work across the Milton Keynes region.
You will be required to take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on the Higher Apprenticeship programmes across the Accountancy provision.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion
- To grow the Apprenticeship provision by securing additional starts from employer contacts
- My client will put you through your AAT qualification once you have passed your probationary period if you do not have this qualification
- ILM level 3 or AAT level 4 qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- Possesses confident, friendly, approachable manner
- Listens carefully to all encounters
- Adopts a flexible communication style - meeting the different needs of individuals/situations
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Able to persuade/influence others
- Good knowledge of Office packages, especially Excel and Word
- Experience as an Assessor
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32, D33)
- Verifier qualification (V1, IQA)
- Life Assurance
- Online shopping vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Mileage .45 paid from home
- Holidays 25 days + bank holidays
- Salary £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- A1 Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"