Are you an Apprenticeship Assessor seeking to further your career?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you - our client is looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessors capable of assessing the following Standards at Levels 2 through to 7
Apprenticeship Assessor - salary £30k pa, Permanent, City London
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative leader in financial education and examinations with over 2 decades of unrivalled experience in delivering these specialist services to the finance sector. This position reports in to the Company MD and will involve managing and keepig motivated a team of up to 4 direct reports.
What will you be doing?
You will be an experienced Apprenticeship Assessors capable of assessing the following Standards at Levels 2 through to 7:
Investment Operations Administrator - level 2, Investment Operations Technician - level 3, Investment Operations Specialist- level 4
Compliance/Risk Officer - level 3, Senior Compliance/Risk Specialist - level 6, Financial Adviser -level 4
Financial Services Professional (investment, commercial and retail banking; investment and wealth management, operations)
Financial Services Professional - level 6, Financial Services Senior Professional - level 7
Financial Services Customer Adviser - level 2, Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser - level 3
Relationship Manager (Banking) - level 6
You will also oversee:-
- Plan and deliver vocational training programmes and workshops.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate.
- Visit candidates in their workplace at contractually agreed intervals to provide support, review action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Operate the assessment process in accordance with TAQA standards.
- Attend and act on recommendations from Standardisation meetings and external auditors.
What do you need?
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33).
- At least 2 years' relevant work experience as Assessor.
- At least 5 years industry experience.
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship frameworks.
- Ability to plan and deliver training workshops for groups and 1-2-1 mentorship if required.
- Additional experience of delivering Functional Skills support would be ideal.
- Assessors will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills as well as having good IT skills.
Are you keen to find out more?
Email or call us on in confidence to discuss further.
This really is a great opportunity to join an innovative Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job