At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
We're looking for a dedicated assessor to join our Apprenticeship Team. You'll be responsible for designated apprentices, carrying out assessments against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
Due to the demands of this position, we are looking for a dynamic and well-motivated individual. Key responsibilities include:
• To act as an ambassador for Vision Express, promoting Vision Express values and behaviours and acting in accordance with the company policy, procedure and legal obligations
• Visiting learners, assessing their capabilities ensure the successful outcome for the qualification
• Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each apprentice
• Providing support, action plans and feedback on performance
• Up skill apprentices in Maths, English and help them to achieve their functional skills qualifications (if applicable)
• Observe, assess and sign off the Apprentices learning, supported with evidence in line with the Awarding organisation and OFSTED
• Support the ongoing learning and development of the Apprentices
• Review portfolio offering advice and guidance
• Keeping up to date records and progress reports
• Embedding of Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding and Health & Safety policies
• Participate in and support the annual self assessment process
• To take responsibility for safeguarding and welfare of all apprentices
• Attend regular meetings with other Assessors and Internal Qualification Assurers
• Work in collaboration with your Internal Qualification Assurer to ensure the highest levels of Quality Assurance
• Build strong relationships with the Store Managers, Store Support Centre, external contacts, peers and colleagues.
• To actively participate towards business projects as directed by managementJob Requirements:To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• To be professional, adaptable and organised
• To be assertive and credible and will have the ability to guide and support managers
• To be able to use your initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and be proficient in using the internet
The role will is field based across the UK with occasional days spent at Support Office in Nottingham, travel will be required within designated regions or other locations in UK and therefore a driving licence is essential. Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet demands of the role. You'll be provided with a company car, mobile phone and laptop, as you'll be based out in the field.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job