You will be working with work-based learners that have become displaced for a variety reasons. You will be delivering remote based assessment ensuring progression ensuring all aspects of the Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship frameworks in a variety of disciplines.
- To communicate to external and internal stakeholders to ensure full awareness of displaced learners.
- Ensure remote visits are undertaken and visit frequency is maintained and no learners' funding is put at risk.
- To ensure PPED and Critical Learners are prioritised.
- To ensure all contact logs are update with all communication to learner and employer.
- Diary completion and remote visits programmed in ePortfolio and Outlook.
- To understand fully the national vocational standards for each qualification delivered.
- Ensure all learners are progressed timely through their apprenticeships.
- To understand the structure of the contracts training schedules and content in order to gain some understanding on any prior learning supplied by the company your assessing for.
- To get involved in the client's needs and objectives in order to 'speak the same language' and train this through the delivery remotely.
- To be aware of the contracts needs and the services that Lifetime supplies in order to service the contract and to its fullest, especially with regards to open training that falls outside the remit of the apprenticeship scheme which Lifetime can supply and support with.
- To monitor and coach all candidates in line with the job specification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- To maintain a 'real' approach to the role and to understand the demands on the candidate when in the workplace, and to balance this with the needs of the apprenticeship structure with reference to completed workload and essential visit requirements.
- To be the 'face' of the company and at all times deliver a professional and motivational approach to the apprentice remotely.
- Level 3 Qualification.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Learning Support Qualification
- Assessing Qualification (desirable)
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT Level 2 (desirable)
- Teaching Qualification (desirable)
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Relevant in Welfare and learning support
- Experience of working with complex issues
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job