Apprenticeship Assessor - Health and Social Care L5 - Guilford
In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care Professional qualified to Level 5 Health and Social Care to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Health and Social Care industry OR you are a Care Home Manager or have management experience within a care home environment. with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship and training to deliver assessment, teaching and learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for:
- Current and relevant vocational experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Experience of being in a managent role within H&SC environment
- Level 5 Health and Social Care Qualification or above
- Expertise within Dementia , Learning Disabilities and Adult Health and Social Care settings
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
This role offers:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- A competitive salary and bonus structure. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £24055 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £23965 plus bonus rising to £24055 once probation and Eat Level 3 is obtained through us.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package: For more information: https://working-for-us/rewards-and-benefits/#featuredjobspage-1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'