Working week Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week, 37.5
Annual wage, £9,750.00
Expected duration ,18 months
To Support the delivery of the apprenticeship programme, to work with the Apprenticeship Supervisor in ensuring all apprentices become the best that they can be, manage course preparation, support and liaise with the tutors, Functional Skills tutor and assessors field and centre based, deal with day to day queries from learners and employers in relation to the welfare of the apprentices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative duties to support and develop the apprentice journey, preparing and printing files, storing and filing documents to GDPR guidelines
Using online systems to update, store and track all apprentice learners. Such as:
- EUSR Quartz Web
- UK Certification7
- Conducting and scheduling reviews
- Booking , creating & claiming certificates Registrations on Awarding Organisations/OneFile/BKSB Creating forms for leavers, achievers & breaks in learning
- Updating and creating spreadsheets/process maps for tracking purposes Invigilating examinations Ensuring evidence provided by learners is sufficient to meet End - Point Assessment requirements Quality check all relevant assessment forms to include reviews and on-site assessments and process in line with internal funding procedures
- Provide weekly feedback to employers on learner’s progress, liaising with the tutors and trainers
- Communicate with assessor’s employers and workplace mentors to confirm assessment dates, times and activities, co-ordinating work-based assessors in the field
- Take minutes of standardisation, team meetings, employer meetings & Functional Skills Meetings Attend training and personal development programmes as requested by the Apprenticeship Supervisor
- Register groups on the correct level for Functional Skills and claim certification once completed
- Work according to all awarding body rules, the Code of Practice, the guidance on internal verification and the standards laid out in the A1 and A2 awards
- Answer phone calls and deal with apprenticeship queries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'