Vital to the smooth and efficient running of our Bodmin based warehouse, you will work alongside the Centre Manager, assisting with deliveries and liaising with our Installation and Customer Service team to ensure that we can continue to provide a second to none service to our customers.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity where you will be encouraged to get involved and make a difference across a full and diverse range of responsibilities, including:
- Unloading deliveries to prepare contracts for collection by Installers
- Controlling store and stock items for issue to Installers and Service Engineers
- Raising purchase orders, producing proof of order/delivery docs and following up on queries
- Producing weekly figures for the Installation Centre Manager
- Ensuring a safe working environment
To be successful you will likely be able to demonstrate:
- A strong attention to detail
- IT and systems literacy
- Effective communication skills
- Full drivers license
- Ability to manage own time
Working within an established team you will be given the support you need to develop your skills within a successful business, so if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now!
Everest is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job