An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join our busy team at Team Valley. This is a varied role within the sales administration team, where every day is different.
You will need to be able to display exceptional administration skills; and have the energy and drive to achieve the company’s objectives. You will carry out administrative tasks surrounding the sale of vehicles and provide cover for colleagues when appropriate, so that the department achieves its targets. Importantly, you must be a team player.
Bell Truck and Van - Mercedes Benz are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company and pride ourselves on developing and investing in our people and our facilities. We will accept only the highest standards of performance and we want the very best people on our team, but there are vast opportunities for personal growth and progression within our business for the very best candidates. Be a part of something special.
- To arrange vehicle ordering, maintaining records of sales and orders taken
- To send specification of new vehicles to Mercedes Benz
- To invoice vehicles - new, used and trade
- To administer purchase invoice system in sales - verifying and passing invoices
- To liaise with sales team for workshop and outworks on sold vehicles
- To arrange PDI of vehicles
- To arrange vehicle taxation
- To complete plating certificates after a vehicle has been taxed
- To liaise with Vehicle Logistics to prepare for vehicle deliveries
- To produce warranty documentation
- To carry out filing and general upkeep of vehicle files to audit standard
- To carry out any other sales support tasks to progress vehicles as required
Position type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'