Apprentice Van Technician
- Are you an aspiring mechanic with a hands on approach to learning how things work?
- Do you have a logical mind, someone who can see a process - take it apart and reassemble things?
- Do you look for ways to continually improve through personal development and embarking on training?
If the answer is yes then we would love to invest in your future, empower you with the opportunity to meet your full potential up to master technician and beyond should you APPLY today!What Will You Be Doing?
We are hiring a new Apprentice LCV Technician who can learn how to service and repair vehicles in a safe and economical manner through the supervision of a fully qualified Technician based in Halesowen.
To observe and understand how to be able to diagnose a fault.
- To undertake hands on training within the Service Department by taking instruction from your nominated mentor.
- To attend recognised courses of instruction and achieve the correct pass mark for each course.
- To abide by the rules and regulation of the Company.
- To obey the instructions issued by the Company or it’s authorised representatives.
- To work to the best of his/her ability at all times.
- To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible or which is in their care.
- To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the workshop.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the working area and a presentable personal appearance whilst observing the Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
- To report any broken or faulty equipment to your Supervisor/Manager in line with our Group Health & Safety Policy.
- Not to be absent form work or from educational instruction without permission except in unavoidable circumstance, for example, personal illness. You must make contact with your Manager/Supervisor on the first day of your absence to report this.
We are looking an apprentice to join our friendly team who can demonstrate:
- A keen interest in motor vehicles and ability to follow instructions (work experience through school placement)
- Enthusiasm, commitment, and confidence
- An analytical and methodical way of thinking - previous interests in engineering, technology and diagnostics
- Being highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- that they are driven by own initiative
- An excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Minimum grade C / 5 in English and Maths is preferred.
From day 1, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'