Apprentice Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Insurance Specialist
We are currently looking to recruit a driven Apprentice Trainee Recruitment Consultant - with good communication skills to join our office in Wickford, Essex, to specialise in recruitment for the Insurance industry including broking, claims and Underwriting for general insurance and London Market/Lloyds.
Your Key Responsibilities will be (Training provided)
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media, and referrals.
- Identifying candidates skills and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Cold calling candidates/clients.
- Formatting candidate CV's.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Responsible for updating and cleansing internal CRM database.
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates regarding specific positions and interviews.
- General administrative/sales support to the recruitment team.
- Working towards daily/weekly/monthly target, responsible for delivering on set targets.
- Managing job adverts via the job boards and website.
- Company researching.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE/A-level or equivalent level.
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and has a proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
- A working understanding of the Insurance industry.
- Extensive training and support
- Monthly and Quarterly company incentives.
- Excellent internal company growth as the business continues to expand at a rapid rate.
- 12-month apprenticeship salary whilst training, £3.50 PH.
- Bonus offered which is to be agreed.
- Potential Job offer to consultant after 12 months
To be considered for this role, please forward your application to KSA recruitment Ltd
- General Insurance
- Goal Oriented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job