Working within an engineering test lab, you will undertake physical testing of parts and assemblies for production.
You will have an interest in developing a career in engineering and will be keen in studying towards a formal apprenticeship qualification.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing laboratory work schedule - actively planning for testing, work instructions, training, etc.
- Carry out tests, analyse data and report writing/ preparation of results.
- Research test types, standards and material information.
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of new products and materials.
- Participate in relevant product development projects.
- Ensure the Equipment Calibration is undertaken and accurate at all times.
- Support the Certification of relevant products.
- Assist with the preparation of job packs and drawings for production purposes.
With an interest in maths and science-related subjects, you will demonstrate good attention to detail and passion for learning.
Encocam is an engineering and manufacturing company with a passion for developing practical, well designed engineering solutions. We have a hunger for testing our skills and capabilities to the max - as well as challenging conventional solutions: it ensures no two days are ever the same!
We invest in our people, processes, facilities and capabilities to ensure everyone has opportunities to develop, try new experiences and progress while balancing lives and demands. We find this ensures the team can give their very best to the customer with enthusiasm and drive.
In short Encocam is a business with a big attitude and even bigger ambitions; delivering quality and value to our customers across the world.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
- Data Analysis
- Product Development
- Test Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job