Are you currently a third-year apprentice looking to complete your final and fourth year in an outstanding and state of the art dealership? If so, we want to hear from you.
Based in North West London, an Apprentice Technician is required to join an expanding workshop. This is a fantastic opportunity to finish your apprenticeship and build on your current skills within a prestige dealership before progressing into a Service Technician.
What will you be responsible for?
- Assisting with maintenance, services and repairs of vehicles coming into the workshop
- Liaising effectively with the Technicians and Workshop Controller in regards to what work needs to be carried out
- Assisting with routine vehicle inspections
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Carrying out MOT's tests when required
- Adhering to the existing work procedures and practises
- Attending statuary and relevant training courses when required
- Comply to all Health and Safety standards and policies
What sort of candidate are we seeking?
- NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and 1 in 2/1 in 3 Saturday's 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Excellent team player
- Driven to develop and learn new skills
- Confidently attend to work set by other members of staff
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Committed to delivering the highest stand of customer service
What will you receive if successful?
£19,000 - £20,000 basic with a bonus of £5,000 on top
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- pdi technician
- apprentice technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job