Apprentice Team Organiser
Riverside have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Team Organiser working full time on a 24 months fixed term contract. You will receive £16,000pa and you will complete a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship delivered by one of our training providers.
The #IN2 apprenticeship programme has been designed to create exciting and business focused employment and training opportunities for people in the communities that we serve. We understand that starting your career or returning to work can be daunting, we believe that an apprenticeship is one of the best ways to learn new skills, meet new people and start your career journey. The #IN2 programme aims to provide apprentices with a supported and exciting learning experience, where you are able to learn real skills, gain up to date knowledge and network with professionals and other apprentices from around the business. You will receive support from an #IN2 mentor, a 'Great Start induction' and will be part of a dynamic and welcoming team from day one.
About the Role
Working within Asset Services, as part of our Compliance team you will be based in our Speke or Walton Road Office in Liverpool. You will be learn all of the aspects involved in becoming an efficient and effective administrator and team organiser within a busy Compliance department which will include facilities management. The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested.
Day to Day
Your usual duties as an Apprentice Team Organiser apprentice will include;
• Ensure that the views of Riverside's customers are fully taken into account in the development and delivery of the service.
• Complete and attend any learning activities such as workshops, assignments and projects
• Feedback what you have learnt to your team, mentor and line manager
• Provide administrative support to the Management Team as required.
• Perform other general clerical duties to support the service, e.g. photocopying, reception duties, resolving queries from colleagues and mail handling.
Does this describe you?
• You can work to build professional relationships with colleagues and partner organisations.
• You are able to deliver at pace, work to agreed goals and respond to challenges constructively.
• You can be creative in supporting continuous improvement or changes to systems or processes.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Highly competitive salary
• Fully funded apprenticeship qualification
• Exciting apprenticeship events and away days
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits
• Corporate Charity Work
• Dress-down Fridays
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK's leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you're thinking of joining us as an #IN2 apprentice, we'd love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'