Apprentice Teacher for salaried PGCE
Are you a Graduate keen to pursue a career in Education?
Would you like to gain your PGCE while being paid to work full time as an Apprentice Teacher?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as an Apprentice Teacher at an outstanding primary school in Southwark, South London and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
***Apprentice Teacher post available September 2018
***£15,000 p.a. training salary
***2-year school-based Teacher Training Programme
***Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
***Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
***Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
***Regular peer networking opportunities
***No experience required
Requirements for the Apprentice Teacher:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Primary Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high calibre graduate with a 2.2 degree or better.
• A minimum of C grade in GCSE English, Maths and Science
Key benefits of Premier Pathways:
• Fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme - £70 per day for Term 1, £80 per day there after (averaging £15, 275 per annum)
• Upon successful completion of the programme Apprentice Teachers receive a PGCE with QTS through the University of Buckingham.
• Apprentice Teachers do not need to pay tuition fees and increase their level of student debt.
• Dedicated support of a Premier Pathways Liaison Officer and School mentor.
• A progressive phase system that gently introduces you to teaching while building your confidence and teaching ability at a steady pace.
Do not miss out on this Apprentice Teacher position in Southwark! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Apprentice Teacher - Southwark | Apprentice Teacher - London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'