Bluetree Design are The UK’s Fastest Growing Print Manufacturers and the UK's first Manufacturer of Type IIR Surgical Face Masks.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their friendly, dynamic and ever growing Software team whilst undertaking a Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship through QA.
Bluetree have demonstrable experience in hiring apprenticeship talent and providing them with a fruitful and enjoyable pathway progression to becoming a fully qualified Developer with the potential opportunity of a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
If you are a self-starter with a genuine passion for all things Software and have invested your own time in to learning about the intricacies of Software Development, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your Software career.
If you are a budding Developer who enjoys developing, writing and testing code then this could be the perfect opportunity to kick-start your tech career!
Do not hesitate in applying today.
The main purpose of this role is to create structured, high quality, maintainable code for class leading websites and supporting back office systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- .NET Development
- HTML/CSS/JS/Node/Angular or similar
- Development of automation solutions
- New technology adoption
- Agile Development and Lean start-up principles
- Maintaining a professional level of contact with internal colleagues and external customer
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
The chosen candidate will have a plethora of skills but must be able to convey the following attributes:
- Honesty & integrity
- Strong leadership
- Professional attitude to work
- First class communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Working to high standards
- Flexibility to work autonomously or as part of a team whilst working to deadlines
- Experience is using C# is highly desirable!
You need to have 7 GCSE’s:
- English GCSE (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- 6x GCSE’s, including Maths, at grade A-C
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
09:00am - 17:30pm / 10:00am - 18:30pm (Monday - Friday)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'