Are you Southwark resident? Are motivated, pro-active person with flair for sales techniques?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to complete a customer service apprenticeship which is 15 months in duration and you will receive on the job training working alongside our client team. This is sales administration role predominantly telephone based, but will include administrative duties.
You will be working 40 hours per week, 9am to 5pm. You will earn £5 per hour.
- You will be completing outbound customer sales calls
- You will be liaising with engineers and booking appointments
- You will be collating data
- You will assist with monthly reporting and documentation
- You will be dealing with sales administrative tasks.
- You must have minimum grades A* - C in English and Maths.
- You must be able to multi task in a busy environment with a positive can-do attitude.
- You must have effective communication and customer care skills.
- You must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.