Apprentice Recruiter Required
Hey! We're looking for a creative and ambtious characters to join our venture.
We're a modern day company with a non-corporate atmosphere. We're happy with a smart casual dress code jeans / tee / trainers etc. Hard working ethics & self motivation is required as we don't like to micromanage but we will always provide support and training.
Benefits of applying for this position:
- Access to games room for lunch that has a PS4, Pool table and Ping-Pong table
- Rewards for hitting targets such as:
Cash, Super-car experiences, Spa-day for two, Football tickets, Concert tickets, Segway experience etc.
- Full training on how to research and head-hunt candidates
- On-going support, guidance and training on how to recruit talent
- Cash Bonuses / Prizes
We specialise within Professional Sales Recruitment.
We recruit and place Sales Professionals into a variety of companies from small boutique/niche agencies to large organisations turning over 100's of millions.
Researcher main duties (but not only):
- Make use of CV databases & Business media's such as LinkedIn & Reed
- Researching & Identifying candidates for existing or future roles
- Researching and identifying new clients within our market sectors
- General desk related administration
- Uploading and advertising positions available
- Use of Excel & Word
After you've mastered being a Researcher we'd give you the option of transforming into a 360 Consultant.
360 Recruitment consultant duties
All of the above & (but not only):
- Cold Calling Businesses to win new business
- Managing a client list & their expectations
Best of luck with your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'