Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Are you organised? Like speaking to new people? not afraid when the phone rings? This is a ideal vacancy for an individual who is looking to get into the Insurance and & Engineering Recruitment industry.
You will be heavily involved in all aspects of Recruitment!! This is a 360 degree role, you will be focusing on candidate and client realtionships, you will receive training on both areas of the roles.
What will you be responsible for?
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Work alongside two Senior Consultants to resource candidates for their roles
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Receive and supply interview feedback from candidates
- Report into your designated consultant, who will also act as a one to one mentor for you
- Qualify potential candidates for suitability towards live vacancies
- Headhunt potential candidates for live vacancies through social media & cv libraries.
- Source potential leads for new clients for your Senior Consultant
- Assist with Candidate preparation for interview
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"