Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, we are a fast growing recruitment company that has seen significant success over the last couple of years and are now looking to grow the team, with an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer.
The apprentice position supports a team of consultants in what is becoming a more critical element of a specialist recruitment agency's requirements. As companies develop their own in-house recruitment processes and try to find their own staff without paying agencies to do it for them, the jobs that are given to recruitment agencies are those that are more specific and difficult to fill. As a result, more work is needed to be done to network and 'headhunt' these difficult to find people who are relevant for these specific vacancies. The job will also look to maintain a 'pool' of candidates with the types of skills that MRK regularly need for their clients.
MRK Associates is a recruitment and career advisory company specialising in three distinct areas of professional employment - finance / accountancy jobs, office support / administration jobs and revenue management/data analytics jobs.
Our geographical focus is predominantly in the Northern Home Counties area (Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire) where we provide a personal, knowledgeable and professional service within these markets. Our Revenue Management business has a national remit with clients from Scotland to Cornwall and a growing market internationally.
Formed in 2011, MRK Associates was created to provide long term partnerships with both job seekers and employers in order to progress careers and fulfil career plans. With offices based in Hemel Hempstead and a team of 10, we are looking to continue our growth significantly over the next few years.
MRK Associates is proud of its track record in developing and maintaining relationships with both SME and Blue Chip clients in the area, particularly the levels of repeat business achieved through our ongoing desire for employment longevity with every one of our placements.
The successful individual will have great communications skills as you will need to speak to different people on the phone and via email day in, day out. Good attention detail and strong listening skills are also essential as is the ability to build relationships and confidently speak to people you don't know. It is vital the candidate is bright and articulate with a competitive personality and an A-C in Maths and English GCSE's or equivalent. An interest in problem solving and using your initiative would be beneficial.
Duties will include:
- Speaking with employers and agencies who are advertising vacancies in the market to make them aware of this new relevant job board
- Dealing with any queries and questions on how to use the site
- Speaking to job seekers to assist them posting their CV online in order for employers to find their details for jobs
- Partner with experienced consultants to assist in the generation and registration of appropriate candidates for live vacancies
- Maintain and develop contact lists on LinkedIn
- Use specialist search techniques to target appropriate specialist candidates
- Briefings with consultants on a regular basis to understand live vacancies lists and the types of candidates most needed
- Headhunt individuals for specific roles as instructed
- Updating with active candidates to maintain contact and drive lead generation
- Using specialist marketing material to head hunt specialist individuals
- Briefing outsourced candidate attraction business to ensure accurate shortlists are sent from candidate CV websites/job boards
- Using the contact database to target headhunt calls
- Maintenance of contact database to track movements to other companies
- Adding new contacts for existing companies
- Updating with active candidates to maintain contact for quality of service purposes whilst driving lead generation
- Meeting candidates when they are interviewing with consultants to develop a relationship for updating purposes and future dealings
- Second part of this position is to help develop and grow a specialist job board that MRK has developed to focus on a core market that they recruit for. This is different to the core recruitment processes of the main business as the job board acts independently of the MRK recruitment business. This job board allows companies and agencies to advertise their jobs in order to attract jobseekers to send their CVs to them
A recruitment resourcer is a critical part of a modern day recruitment agency and acts as a great springboard to be able to learn and develop your skills for future progression into the job of a recruitment consultant.
For more information about this role or an informal chat about the opportunity and future plans, please contact Roland Seddon (MD) in confidence.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job