Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: £10,000 - £16,000 per annum
Benefits include: Gym membership, 25 Holiday days, mobile phone allowance, cycle to work scheme, pension
Have your studies finished and you are wondering what to do next?
BPS World are champions of Good Recruitment and we are currently expanding our team. We are currently seeking Apprentice Recruitment Resourcers to join our award winning Apprenticeship programme!
This is an excellent opportunity where you can earn money and also have the chance to gain an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Recruitment before the end of year 1 with us!
The main purpose of your role as an Apprentice Resourcer will be to work alongside Recruitment Consultants, supporting them by searching candidates within a specific sector and geographical location, generating applications based on client requirements.
Day to day duties as an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer include:
- Providing a best in class service to candidates and clients by matching the right candidate to the right job
- Contacting candidates to brief them on the role and assess suitability
- Arranging and coordinating interviews, meetings and briefs
- Submit candidates to client
- Achieve your monthly targets
- Upholding the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages
As the ideal Apprentice, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual, consistent, articulate, confident, organised and well-presented
- Understand the importance of working towards tight deadlines
- High computer literacy skills
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths & English
If you're keen to gain invaluable work experience within the recruitment industry and establish a long term career within a global organisation, we need to speak to you! Please get in touch with Kirsty Packer at BPS World as soon as possible or click 'Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job