Apprentice Programme Partner - part time
My client is seeking an Apprenticeship Programme Partner for a 18 month fixed term contract role on a part time basis of 21 hours per week spread across 3 days. You will be responsible for managing and driving the Apprenticeship programme from planning to design and implementation. You will build on the existing work in conjunction with business leaders and managers to identify business skill needs and create appropriate apprenticeship opportunities. This will also include looking at the learning programmes for existing employees and monitoring them for effectiveness too. Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with HR, business stakeholders to determine and execute apprenticeship needs and requirements, and achieve a return on our levy payments. Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Headcount and forecasting
- Attraction: events & marketing
- Diversity and inclusion activity
- Engagement plan
- Budget planning
- Metrics and reporting on results of programme / levy spend
- Reviewing, mapping and recording with stakeholders the mandatory 20% off the job training for each apprentice
- Partnering with the relevant teams to support the on-boarding of apprentice, providing direction and governance on planning and allocation roles.
- Delivering the strategy, management and overall execution of the apprentice programmes engaging appropriate training providers and end point assessors
- Participates in external Apprenticeship related conferences and builds relationship with the National Apprenticeship Service, sharing insights and feedback with the wider team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful record of designing and delivering apprenticeship schemes at all leveles
- Subject matter expertise, around the apprenticeship levy and targets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to drive innovation, change and best practice throughout the solution for apprenticeships
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and proven experience of resolving conflict
- Ability to drive consistency and best practices
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"