PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU LIVE WITHIN COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF RAYLEIGH, ESSEX AND ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE AGED 19 YEARS OR OVER TO APPLY.
The Opportunity in Summary:
- You apply and if you meet the eligibility criteria, you are contacted
- You must then e-mail us back with a brief outline of how the opportunity works
- You are then invited for an information session and interview
- Once successful, the gym you are placed with pays HALF of your course fees for you
- You then work at this gym for between 6-16 hours to pay half of these fees back. Additional hours may be offered by the gym where the additional income is paid directly in to your account. Either way, you work at your placement gym until the value of half of the fees have been paid back in work
- The other half of the fees will need to be paid by you directly using either our student loans facility or the student bank account - REPAYMENTS START FROM £15 PER MONTH
- You can earn commission whilst conducting gym duties - £10 for every new member signed up by you
- You can begin personal training at your placement gym once you reach a certain stage in your studies, earning you a good income
- You may be employed by your placement gym, or you will be employed with one of our partner gyms where you will be able to work as a freelance personal trainer.
Why have we created this opportunity?
Many personal training graduates are entering in to the industry with little to no experience and are finding it hard to gain decent employment, if any at all.
This is mainly due to this lack of experience. Furthermore, the initial education is lacking the comprehensive business and marketing training a personal trainer requires to be successful.
Furthermore, the fees can be quite expensive. This opportunity gives you the chance to cut them in half and gain essential experience at the same time, leading to employment.
Put simply, we will fund half of your course fees where you then work part-time at our gym, or one of our partner gyms to pay us/them back.
The hours are negotiable, between 6-16 hours per week. Meaning this can be easily arranged around your other commitments. The other half of the course fees can be funded via our student loans facility (repayments from only £15 per month) or via our interest free student budget account.
Essentially, this is a great way to be able to cut your fees in half and gain direct experience, with potential employment or a guaranteed interview at the end.
To make things even better, you are also paid commission for all new members recruited and inducted by you to earn an additional income. This can then be used to easily pay the other half of the course fees.
At the end of your placement and course studies, you either have the opportunity to work with us or your placement gym as a personal trainer. By this time, you will not only have qualified as a personal trainer, you will be well practised in business and marketing.
We only have 6-8 spaces every 3-5 months so if you are interested in applying, please do so promptly.
- Personal Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job