Apprentice parts advisor
Apprentice parts advisor-Hyundai Ashford
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
You will be enrolled on an Apprenticeship program to become a qualified Parts Advisor
Whilst undergoing the Apprenticeship, you will become an active member of our Parts department, working towards these objectives and criteria:
- To organise and co-ordinate motor vehicle parts sales to meet customer and inter-department requirements and maximise sales volumes and margins
- Key success criteria:
- Parts and Accessory sales
- Parts stockholding kept to a minimum
- Stock availability / stock value
- Customer satisfaction
- Team working and communication with other departments
- Interest in vehicles and parts
- Commute no further than 30 minutes from Ashford
- Able to demonstrate in interview a high delivery of customer service and efficiency
Pay & Benefits:
- National Minimum Apprentice Wage
- 4 weeks holiday per year
- Immediate start available
- 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 8.30am - 1.00pm (Saturday rota when/if old enough)
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
- Motor Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'