Job Title: Apprentice Paralegal
Salary: £17 - £18k
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Solicitors practise based in Solihull specialises in 'Private Client’ work ie: writing wills, dealing with the administration of estates, obtaining probate, setting up trusts and other work related to this area of law.
Due to the progression of our current apprentice vacancy has arisen, for a keen person to become our next apprentice paralegal. The role is customer facing and involves dealing with clients and administration of files. The right person will have an interest in law, a good eye for detail and will present themselves smartly and confidently.
The apprentice will support the directors and the team.
- General administration duties for the office including answering telephone calls
- General reception duties including welcoming clients
- Booking meetings
- Talking notes in meetings
- Letter writing
- Managing files
- Legal research
- Drafting documents and proofreading
- Liaising with clients
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Administration and IT skills, use of Word & Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation
- Ability to tackle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- The ability to work in a team
- Legal research skills
- An eye for detail to analyse information and data
- Proofreading skills/spelling
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand clients needs
- Can do attitude
- Keen to work in law
Qualifications /Minimum requirement
- GCSE grade 6/B or above in English language and maths
- At least two A levels grade B or above
- Law A Level preferred
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV or call the office.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'