Are you Southwark resident? Do you want to undertake Level 2 or Level 3 apprenticeship as Nursery Practitioner?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting. You will give support to other personnel in the setting and you will implement the daily routine in your base room.
This is apprenticeship position paying minimum apprentice wage for un qualified candidate.
- You will operate a program of activities suitable to the age range of children in you care in conjunction with other staff.
- You will work with parents/carers of Special Needs children to give full integration to the setting
- You will liaise and support parents/carers and other family members
- You will be working alongside the managers and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
- You must have minimum of grades A-C in English and Maths
- You must have positive can-do attitude with a willingness to complete the apprenticeship
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job