Apprentice/Nursery Nurse, South East London £7.80 P/H
Corus Consultancy are working with our client a reputable Nursery Group in South East London to find a passionate Nursery Apprentice to join their dynamic team within a Modern and friendly environment.
What will you be doing?
Working in partnership with a great management team, you will be performing and promoting best practice nursery duties whilst caring for babies whilst working with parents to ensure an exciting programme of learning and development through innovative teaching methods, fun and play.
- Be a person with good knowledge of the EYFS
- Possess the ability to develop a programme of learning activities
- Plan activities on a daily basis
- Be fully aware of health and safety within the nursery
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Be able to make good observations of children
- Provide parental feedback on child progress
- Be an organised person
You must be committed to a career within nursery work, punctual and willing to undergo further training to develop your career. We offer the opportunity for you to achieve an NVQ Qualification with one day paid release for studies. You will be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide equal opportunities ensuring that all legal, safety and individual requirements are met.
You will have:
- An interest in a career working with pre-school children
- GCSE Maths and English.
This is an immediate requirement, so please reply ASAP to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job