Are you looking for a new challenge that offers the reward of helping children develop?
Are you creative when it comes to engaging children in a variety of activities?
Do you have experience working with children ages 3 months to 5 years old?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Nursery at David Lloyd York, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate who want to learn with us, to join the crèche team on a full time, permanent basis.
What we need:
- A candidate who is able to work 40 hours per week.
- A candidate who has previous experience working with children aged 3 months to 5 years
- A Candidate who can demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities
What we’d like to see:
- A candidate who can work with the team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children
- A candidate who knows how to speak to children, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level, both orally and through written communication
- A candidate who is a good team player
- A candidate who can demonstrate initiative
- A candidate who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
The Tinies York Nursery is open 5 days a week Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and provides a quality first class childcare service for children.
To apply, please click 'Apply Now'. If you have not registered previously you will be asked to do so before submitting your application. This takes just 2 minutes.
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and reference checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job