Apprentice Mortgage & Protection Administrator
Main Purpose of Job
To provide a professional level of administrative and office duties.
To assist with the updating and maintenance of social media.
To undertake Apprenticeship Training in order to achieve a Business Administration qualification/Digital Marketing.
- Open and distribute the post (stamp dating if necessary) and scanning it on the database on a daily basis.
- Frank and be responsible for the Royal Mail post including taking the post to the post box on a rota basis.
- Answering the phone taking messages and passing on as appropriate.
- Answering the door and greeting any visitors to the building, making sure that all visitors comply with any site regulations. Preparing refreshments as necessary.
- Keeping the company database up to date.
- Ensure registers and logs are kept up to date.
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of social media.
- Support as appropriate any marketing activities
- Communicate with colleagues on compliance matters as they arise highlighting any areas of specific interest.
- Assist the Office Manager / Compliance Officer on any administrative or office based tasks as deemed appropriate.
- Take an appropriate role in any seminars and events arranged by Anstee & Company Limited.
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'