Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
£ Excellent Salary
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Our client, an established manufacturer based in Margate, is currently looking for an Apprentice Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you see electronic design and testing as a pathway for your career, then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
Our client is committed to their colleague's future, and will support your professional development through various stages of accreditation. A fantastic opportunity to join a company that focuses on and supports its staff development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and designing new products and supporting existing products
- Working with various mentors in design and production of mechanical & electronic nature
- Planning, designing and testing activities
- Producing production quality drawings and detailed documentation
- Be actively involved in testing and detailing written records of results
- Communicate across multiple teams to ensure best practice and share ideas
- Form part of the product review with your peers
- Must be 16 or older with three GCSE`s in English, Mathematics and Science (or equivalent) at grade B or higher
- Candidates with A levels or academic qualifications would also be welcome to apply
- A high level of communication, both verbal and written is required for the role
- Ability to work under mentorship and within a diverse team would be highly advantageous
- A comfortable background knowledge of IT and Excel/Database would be required for this role
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'