Apprentice Insurance Technical Processor
Lockton is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker. Their focus is to provide their clients with the best in risk management, insurance and employee benefits consulting.
The entrepreneurial culture of the business is reflected in empowering associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
This is a newly created role for an Apprentice Technical Processor to join our Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Technical team, based in the Manchester Office, working closely with and reporting into the London QA Technical team.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy team providing technical and administrative support to the London QA Team in the servicing and processing of Wholesale business, liaising with the account brokers and credit control and other teams as required.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Quality checking work received from London to ensure fit for processing.
- Setting up risks on the Brokasure system (BE)
- Setting up of new Client/Underwriter/Third party accounts working with Compliance and accounts departments where required.
- Processing premium, return premium and fee transactions using Brokasure Enterprise (BE) and sending documents to clients to meet KPI’s
- Submission of premiums to Xchanging via IMR/E-accounts for signing to markets and release of funds to the market
- Liaison with Accounts team and assistance with credit control and following up of premiums, where required.
- Preparation and assistance with Bordereaux production
- Assist with completion of missing data for KPI Performance purposes and data collection and input as required
- Production of non -complex slips and endorsements
This role would suit candidates who have recently completed A Levels or Btec, looking to start an apprenticeship in the insurance industry. This is a permanent position with the business and you will undertake 15 months’ training towards a qualification, in addition to the Certificate level of the CII qualifications.
Skills we would like you to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office experience i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel. (All in- house system training will be provided)
- Ability to take ownership and work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Verbal and written communication skills essential in order to liaise with clients & other departments
- Work in support of other team colleagues
- Willingness and ability to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company
Lockton attract the best professionals to come and work with them who are excited by their unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact their associates are their greatest asset.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'