HSS currently have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice HR Support Assistant to join our HR Team based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Human Resources.
The main focus of this HR Apprenticeship is to provide the HR team with administrative support to continue delivering a 1st class service for all our 2,800+ colleagues.
To be successful with HSS you’ll need to be passionate about people and genuinely care about the well-being of our colleagues. You’re going to be busy, so you’ll need to be organised and able to plan your time effectively in a fast paced environment. We deal with large amounts of personal information, meaning accuracy is key and you’ll need to demonstrate great attention to detail.
To support you with the apprenticeship, we’re working with a local College who will provide you with a structured training programme alongside the support and guidance that the HR team will provide.
Typical job responsibilities are:
- New Starter Administration - collating new starter documentation and inputting new starters into the HR system
- HR Ticketing System/Inbox - manage the HR ticketing (emails) system and allocate to the appropriate team member
- HR Administration Support - assist with telephone calls and basic HR queries, reset/create colleague passwords, ensure all colleague files are accurately maintained and manage incoming/outgoing post
- General - provide excellent levels of customer service and handle colleague data in a confidential and sensitive manner
We want to turn a great candidate into a great HR professional. To do this we need the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic Excel
- Confident communicator both on the phone and written
- Hungry to learn and develop
If this is the new opportunity you’ve been looking for please submit your CV with any other information to outline why you’re the ideal person to join the team!
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity
Apprenticeship, Human Resources, College, North West, Manchester
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job