- Gerrards Cross
- Permanent Full-time (37.5 hrs )
- £18,000 + company benefits
- Full Training Provided
My client is a luxury retirement village based within the heart of the Chalfont area, and are now looking for an Apprentice Groundsman to join their team, in order to advance their skills and career within a strong facilities team.
Learn and assist the gardener with the following duties:
- Maintain all flowerbeds and lawns to a high standard
- Mow the lawns, trim hedges & shrubbery
- Plant garden flowers and maintain the garden log book
Learn and assist the maintenance team with the following duties:
- Maintain the properties' to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Develop your skills within basic plumbing, electrics and carpentry based works
- Record and respond to all faults within the property
The Apprentice Groundsman role provides full training for all facilities areas based within Gerrards Cross, but a basic understanding and experience in facilities is required for this role, for example:
- A maintenance based qualification or experience in a maintenance role
- A genuine interest in developing your career in a facilities role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel this role is for you and you are looking to begin your career as an Apprentice Groundsman in Gerrards Cross, then apply now for consideration and one of the team will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"