Apprentice Energy Broker
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £7,800.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Job type: Permanent, Full time
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join as an Apprentice Energy Broker in our rapidly growing office based in Shoreditch’s uber trendy Brick Lane, London.
Earn while you learn - £650p/m + Commission - NVQ Levels 2,3 & 4
Established in 2013, our client is rapidly expanding and looking to recruit apprentice energy brokers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to kick start their sales career whilst having the added benefit of being able to earn while you learn in a fun, dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our client values their employees and provide both full sales and industry training to ensure those working with them are the best in the industry.
As they continue their aggressive growth throughout 2018, opportunities to progress within the business will present themselves.
They are looking for a highly motivated individuals who understand the high volume of productivity required to be successful. In exchange, they offer a generous commission package, regular nights out and various incentives.
Responsibilities of the Apprentice Energy Broker:
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective customers across the UK
- Matching the needs of prospects with the products we offer
- Closing energy sales
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for the other product experts
- Building a ‘pipeline’ of prospects for the future
- Capturing customer information correctly within our purpose-built in-house CRM system
Requirements of the Apprentice Energy Broker:
- Good Rapport
- Good listening Skill
Benefits of becoming the Apprentice Energy Broker:
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Performance related bonuses, incentives and nights out
- High growth business (opportunities)
The candidate will take on a fully structured apprenticeship programme. This will involve assessor and workplace visits, off the job training (at least once a month) and development on the job through mentoring and coaching.
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements;
- NVQ – The candidate will be assessed every 4 weeks on their skills and competencies of the job role.
- Technical Certificate – This will consist of a number of workshops teaching the candidate the under-pinning knowledge of the qualification.
- Functional Skills – This requires candidates to obtain a minimum skills level in Application of Number, Communication and IT through guidance and examination. Those candidates with GCSE's in these subjects will be exempt.
- ERR Booklet – Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet which candidates are required to complete.
Being a young company, our client aims to promote growth within the organisation. All successful apprentices will have the chance to progress on to becoming a senior broker responsible for managing their own pipelines and closing their own deals with uncapped commission earnings and a £18-£23k basic, £35,000 OTE. Likewise, all brokers will have opportunity to progress into management and senior management.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Apprentice Energy Broker, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'