£4.90 Per Hour + Available Overtime Paid At Premium + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Training + Future Progression Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm (One day per week at College).
Apprentice Electrician required for rapidly growing infrastructure services provider. This job sits within their highway lighting division. This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned family business offering potential future progression due to planned business development.
The successful Apprentice Electrician will be a motivated individual, with a passion to succeed as an Electrician. Structured training and development will be provided to ensure skill development.
The Apprentice Electrician:
* Being paired with a fellow Electrician/Mentor to learn the skills and trade of the role and industry.
* Working across various highways and streets across North Somerset and East Cheddar for servicing, wiring and installation of electrical equipment.
* Terminate and joint cables.
* Fault find and apply the best corrective procedure.
* Reporting any major faults to depot for report to local authorities.
* Test and Inspect new installations, issuing certification.
* Carrying out visual inspections of street lighting, structurally and electrically.
* Use of various hand/power tools and lifting equipment.
* Completing anywhere between 10-30 servicing jobs per day, dependant on complexity.
The Successful Apprentice Electrician:
* You will be a motivated individual with a passion to succeed as an Electrician.
* You will be looking for structured training and development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'