Apprentice Dental Nurse
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery. This includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures.
- Update computer records and taking notes.
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls.
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments.
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'