Apprentice Dental Nurse
Apprentice Dental Nurse- Stockport High Lane
36 hours per week
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians, apprentice dental nurses and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It’s also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The role as an Apprentice Dental Nurse:
- You will provide chair side support to dental professionals, delivering a high level of patient care.
- You can work as an apprentice dental nurse without academic qualifications - "earn whilst you learn!
- The Apprenticeship reflects all aspects of clinical responsibilities and duties of a dental nurse’s role. and will provide the apprentice with the relevant qualification to apply to the General Dental Council (GDC) for professional registration as a dental nurse.
What qualifications you will achieve as an Apprentice Dental Nurse?
The apprentices will achieve a Level 3 qualification following a 24 months training (minimum 18 months) that has been approved by the General Dental Council (GDC). Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What will you learn as an Apprentice Dental Nurse?
- Oral anatomy and physiology, respiratory and circulatory systems
- How infectious diseases are transmitted and prevented
- Dental materials, equipment and resources
- How to deal with medical emergencies
- Legislative compliance and regulatory requirements
- Clinical skills
- Health promotion
- Patient care and management
What we offer:
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity - saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Practice Manager Academy – for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
There has never been a better time for a Apprentice Dental Nurse to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'