Apprentice Data Cabling Engineer
Apprenticeship: national apprenticeship minimum wage
York YO10 - driving licence ideally but not essential
Are you looking for a long-term career with opportunities for progression?
Are you looking to Learn As You Earn?
We are looking for an apprentice who is keen to learn, has a good work ethic and at the same time understands that progression must be earned through hard work and dedication.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Data Cabling Engineer to join Yorkshire’s leading IT partner.You will be part of a busy, dynamic environment that changes every day.You will need to be hardworking, organised with a willingness to learn.
As a Data Cabling Engineer Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
·Cat 6 and fibre cable installations, with experience in Coax and BT cabling preferred
·Rodding and roping ducting, cable pulling
·Terminating, splicing and testing fibre along with Cat 5/6 cable terminations to industry standards using fluke testing equipment/certification.
- A willingness to learn installation, testing of Cat 5e/6/6a, fibre optic solutions within small to medium businesses
- General interest of network hardware, such as Network Switches, WiFi Access Points, Firewall
- Have a conscientious, sound work ethic and commitment to all tasks undertaken
- Have a good eye for detail and perfection
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
Interested?Please send your cv by return
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'