9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data services to UK business customers.
We are recruiting an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor to support our Wholesale team. If you like an exhilarating working environment, lots of challenges and a rewarding career, then this is the place for you. We have a great working environment based at our Stonehouse office.
- You will get to work and learn alongside some inspirational people and play a vital role in the growth of our business.
- We are looking for enthusiastic caring people, who love to provide great customer service.
- We deal with end user customers, service providers and telecom network operators.
- We’ll give you full training to support a whole range of telecoms services.
- Excellent customer service skills, time, task management, analytical and a methodical approach to problem solving is essential.
Full training will be given and we have great prospects for the right people, enhanced by great benefits including a free daily lunch!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Active Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job